My Yard

My Yard

Friday, September 2, 2011

7 1/2 Rules

    The 7 1/2 rules slide show activity in "Learning 2.0 things" was a little to like a self-help book for me, but I did find it somewhat helpful. I enjoyed rule 7 which was teaching others and think that is likely to be a very relevant to this course. Teaching comes naturally to me and I can sometimes be annoying about it when I try to teach someone something that they don't actually care to learn. I believe that I may have trouble with number 3 (viewing problems as challenges) I tend to get frustrated if something does not work the way it is supposed to after a dozen tries. I was one of those kids who after a few hours working on a lego pirate ship and not getting it to work would smash it and leave the room. This of course is not a very good approach to computers, it gets expensive to smash them. Hopefully I will be able to keep this in mind as I go through the class and my personal belongings will remain intact. Rule number 7 1/2 will not be a problem for me as I am very good at playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment